This allows you to place a deposit on your Graphite or fiberlgass rod. We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the details of your order and get the process started. If you have questions before ordering, please feel free to reach out to Joel or Matt.
Our goal at Tom Morgan Rodsmiths is to build your next favorite rod to your specifications. Our team of highly skilled craftsmen and women will work tirelessly to get each detail right. We honor Tom's commitment to building the perfect rod at each step of the process and only deliver rods that meet TMR's highest quality standards.
- We are the only rod makers who hand-select each blank when an order is place and confirm the deflection for every single one ensuring that it will cast with perfection
- Two-piece rods utilize the Loomis ferrule and our four-piece rods are built using a spigot ferrule
- We import the most pristine cork from Portugal, sort it into seven subtle color shades for remarkable uniformity, then hand-shape it into your preferred handle
- Where other rod makers stop at four, we apply six thin layers of coating on each guide - painstakingly hand-sanding every one - to build a guide wrap that will endure as your rod is handed down
- Our reel seats are turned from more than 20 different varieties of burl wood and are hand rubbed with six coats of gunstock oil for depth of color and durability
- We only sell direct to our customers. Your rod will arrive at your door in TMR's distinct merlot rod tube, and tailored storage bag, which keep your rod safe between adventures