- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
We believe in the soul of fly fishing where accuracy, presentation and feel should be prioritized over distance, power and speed.
All TMR graphite rods are built using Tom's blank designs as the foundation. He believed in starting with the finest tip possible and having a smooth progressive taper for the full length of the rod. Our rods load deeply for increased feel and accuracy, but also recover quickly to provide plenty of power on longer casts. These rods were born on the banks of Montana's rivers and carry with them the history and significance of Mr. Morgan's designs.
Agate stripping guides standard on every rod
Highest grade flor cork hand sanded to your specifications
Nickel silver reel seat, cork check, tip check and red agate stripping guide
Soft tip for tippet protection while setting the hook and fighting fish
• Custom fit spigot ferrules for even flex across the blank
• Soft tip for tippet protection while setting the hook and fighting fish
• Highest grade flor cork hand sanded to your specifications
• Nickel silver reel seat, cork check, tip check and red agate stripping guide
• ECoated light-wire Snake Brand Guides
• Choice of reel seat wood, hardware, blank color and inscription
• Blanks and components proudly made in the USA.
• All rods crafted in Bozeman, MT
|4wt||8'||2pc or 4pc||DT4|
|4wt||8'6||2pc or 4pc||DT4 or WF4|
|4wt||9'||2pc or 4pc||DT4 or WF4|
|5wt||8'6||2pc or 4pc||WF5|
|5wt||9'||2pc or 4pc||WF5|
|6wt||8'6||2pc or 4pc||WF6|
|6wt||9'||2pc or 4pc||WF6|
|7wt||9'||2pc or 4pc||WF7|