Bamboo Rod Building Class Includes:
- One week build of the bamboo rod of your choice. We will open up Tom's taper book to class participants but can also accommodate other tapers if you bring one along
- Instruction in the use of the Morgan Handmill from set-up through roughing and finishing. You will start with a raw culm on Sunday and go home with a finished rod on Friday
- Select and shape your handle, select from our burl wood reel seats, uplock/downlock/slideband hardware, agate stripping guide, Snake Brand bamboo guides and a variety of thread colors
- Instruction on wrapping the rod and coating wraps
- All rods come with tube and bag
- Lunch included each day
- If you have taken a class with us before and this is your second class, you can hollow your rod, build a three piece rod or build a second tip
- Optional: If you would like to extend your stay and do some fishing, we can work with local shops to put together guides for you (additional cost for extending the trip)
Total $1,850 - Cost includes instruction, materials, lunch and snacks. You will be responsible for transportation to Bozeman, lodging and breakfast/dinner. We will provide a list of lodging and dining options.
Payment: We will take 1/2 the amount ($925) to reserve your spot in the class and the remaining balance will be due one month before the class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or click below to see availability and reserve your spot.