Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers, and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking, and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.
After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Time-proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminum with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodized for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right-hand wind
- Supplied in soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Available in 6 sizes, including the traditional Taupo 3 7/8 inch
The special order lead time is currently 4-6 weeks. Please contact us with any questions.
*$20 for shipping and insurance anywhere in the US will be added at checkout*