TMR's roots lie in building medium-fast action fly rods that load deeply and cast with precision and accuracy. In building our line of saltwater rods we've taken the design principles that Tom instilled in us and spent nearly two years prototyping and fishing these rods around the world. The end product is a rod that will delicately lay out a fly at 40ft and also have plenty of power left in the tank to punch through the wind and reach a tailing fish at the limits of your double haul.
We've taken our uncompromising commitment to quality and designed a fit and finish that's ready for the harsh conditions found in costal environments. Tom's reel seat designs were made from aircraft grade aluminum that has been type 2 anodized. We used black nickel titanium Cerecoil/Recoil guides that are resistant to corrosion and have been coated with a PVD finish to reduce drag while casting.
These rods stay true to the soul of fly fishing and would make Tom and Gerri proud.
- Weights: 7wt/8wt/9wt
- Action: Medium-fast
- Sections: 2pc or 4pc
- Guides: Black pearl Cerecoil stripping guides and black pearl recoil snake guides
- Reel Seat: TMR custom hardware in type 2 anodized aircraft grade aluminum along with epoxied wood insert
- Color: Clear coated grey blank with signature red wraps
- Blanks and components proudly made in the USA.
- All rods crafted in Bozeman, MT